If you have chosen a real Christmas Tree for your home, be aware while it is beautiful with an awesome aroma, it can also be a fire hazard if not cared for properly. Don't forget, artificial trees and burning candles can also be a hazard.
Here are some facts about home holiday fires:
- One of every three home Christmas tree fires are caused by electrical problems.
- Although Christmas tree fires are not common, when they do occur, they are more likely to be serious.
- On average, one of every 40 reported home structure Christmas tree fires results in a death compared to an average of one death per 142 total reported home structure fires.
- A heat source too close to the tree causes roughly one in every six of Christmas tree fires.
- More than half (56%) of home candle fires occur when something that can catch on fire is too close to the candle.
- December is the peak time of year for home candle fires. In December, 11% of home candle fires began with decorations compared to 4% the rest of the year. Source: National Fire Protection Association
All of us at Above & Beyond Roofing wish you and your family the most wonderful holiday season to date and a bountiful New Year!
At Above & Beyond Roofing, we pride ourselves on being a locally owned and operated Roofing company at Lake of the Ozarks - We are open 7- days a week, and we turn the average roofing job in one day!
Contact Ben or Melissa for a free estimate on your next project - 573-302-0354!
"If it needs a roof we can do it ...
1212 Spring Valley Rd